Spicy Thai Chicken Salad
Click here to return to the Rice, Grains, Beans And Stuffing-Rice page
Recipe used with permission by the USA Rice Federation. For more information about rice, visit www.usarice.com.
- 1 6-ounce package precooked, grilled chicken strips, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 6 cups pre-cut coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 11 1/2-ounce bottle Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine chicken strips, rice, coleslaw mix and cilantro. In medium bowl, whisk together peanut sauce, oil and water; add to rice mixture and toss well. Garnish with peanuts.